Biomed Music Sign Ups-Rootstown
Things to know
- Classes offered for Fall of 2023 are Guitar, Voice/Choir, and Band.
- Fall Semester- 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3. 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 10/31, 11/7, 11/14, 11/21, 12/4
- Spring Semester 1/16, 1/23, 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 4/9, 4/16,
- Recording will be an online live lessons that students can also sign up for. If you are interested please sign up and we will share more info as we have it! Full details coming soon!
- All students will be required to bring and provide their own instrument to class each week. We do not have extras at the classes. Students will also need transportation at 4:20 from the Rootstown Campus.
- Students that miss classes will receive an email with assignments from the teacher so that way they keep pace with the class.
- Included in the tuition is 2 private lessons that can be used in studio or online. Extra private lessons can also be purchased at a discounted rate while classes are running.
- Classes will run 12 weeks starting on August 21st.
- Any classes that are canceled due to teacher illness, snow days or other calamity will be made up at a late date either in person or online. TBD if needed.
- Tuition for classes run $185 for a single student for the term of the class, $245 for family across all Biomed Schools(Rootstown, Shalersville and Ravenna.) If doing family lessons students must be in the same household. You can purchase 2 additional private lessons for $40 (discounted from normal rates) with a max of 4 total. (6 per tuition period). Private lessons must be used within the window of time from the class start date to 30 days past class finish date.
- Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, Venmo, cashapp, Apple Pay or Credit/Debit card. All Credit or Debit Cards have a $5 processing fee.
- Payments can be made in 3 equal payments.
- Rental instruments can be found at Woodsy’s. Please contact them directly for pricing and availability. We can also make recommendations from Amazon for purchase!
- No prior experience is needed for these classes and if you have experience you can still learn a lot from these classes!
- Please contact James at 440-669-2696 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all questions.